You should have no reservations about organizing room reservations.
We know that planners organizing meetings, where it is up to invitees to confirm and book their attendance, need an easy way to process the bookings, manage numbers and avoid issues, such as attendees registering for the conference but not booking a room.
Hyatt offers a one-stop Web-based solution that can seamlessly manage attendee room reservations, enabling the meeting planner or attendees to book, modify or cancel reservations online.
- Capable of delivering a customizable Web presence for attendees to book reservations
- Enables the meeting planner to upload lists of attendees and then automatically create room reservations for each
- Automatically emails the meeting planner when pre-agreed-upon numbers/percentages of bookings have been made, as well as provides automatic reports at designated times (e.g., a week out, a day out, etc.)
- Planners can get updated information on bookings 24/7
- Can send emails out automatically to attendee list to encourage booking or provide information
- Can be integrated with conference registration so that the process for registering at the event and booking accommodations is seamless (the system can pull their information from the conference registration and pre-populate the booking fields)