THE HYATT MORE MEETINGS OFFER MADE SIMPLE.
Book multiple qualifying meetings at participating Hyatt hotels in the U.S., Canada and Caribbean and you’ll earn your choice of the rewards you want
- Book two qualifying meetings, select two rewards
- Book three qualifying meetings, select three rewards
- Book four qualifying meetings, select four rewards
- Book five or more qualifying meetings, select five rewards
- 100,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points per meeting and Diamond status for two years
- Up to 50% allowable guestroom attrition
- One complimentary coffee break
- One complimentary guestroom room for every 40 paid room nights
- Complimentary pre-planning meeting for up to 5 people
- Complimentary staff office refreshments
- One complimentary microphone, per day
- Complimentary or discounted high-speed internet access in meeting space
- 15% discount on A/V service and equipment charges
Offer valid when booking two or more meetings consisting of 100 or more paid peak night guestrooms at participating Hyatt hotels in the U.S., Canada and Caribbean by December 31, 2016 and held by December 31, 2021.
To book your next meeting, please contact your Hyatt Sales Representative and reference offer code MEETHY or click here.
Terms & Conditions:
Offer valid for up to five rewards selections
per meeting, depending on the number of qualifying meetings booked. Offer only valid for new bookings of two
or more qualifying meetings at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts in the
U.S., Canada and Caribbean booked by 12/31/2016, with all meetings completed by
12/31/2021. Must reference offer code MEETHY at time of booking to qualify. Each qualifying meeting must consist of at
least 100 paid peak night guestrooms and must be booked either within the same
contract or in separate contracts that are executed within forty-five (45) days
of the first contract. Offer not valid at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House
hotels. Offer includes: (i) two rewards selections per meeting when booking two
qualifying meetings; (ii) three rewards selections per meeting when booking
three qualifying meetings; (iii) four rewards selections per meeting when booking
four qualifying meetings; or (iv) five rewards selections per meeting when
booking five or more meetings.
Planner may select different rewards for each
qualifying meeting. All reward options may not be available or offered at all
hotels. Offer, function space and guestrooms subject to availability. Offer not
valid in conjunction with citywide bookings, previously booked or held meetings
or any other meeting promotion or offer. Planner may not earn Hyatt Gold Passport Planner Rewards Participating
hotels may be subject to change without notice. Offer applies to all eligible
bookings, including bookings by travel agents and other qualifying third
parties at a commissionable rate. Commission payment will be based on the
group’s net room revenue (inclusive of any applicable credits or discounts,
e.g., complimentary guestroom nights) Meeting planner may not earn Hyatt Gold
Passport Planner Rewards points on any meetings qualifying for rewards under
this offer. Meeting planner is responsible
for disclosing any benefits or rewards under this offer to the group. Certain
rewards may not be available to meeting planners for certain groups, and Hyatt
reserves the right to remove rewards that may benefit the meeting planner
directly. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time
without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels and resorts
managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels
Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®,
Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Centric™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt
House®, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Residence Club®, Hyatt Gold
Passport®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and/or its
affiliates. ©2015 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Reward options include the
following (and may be updated at any time in Hyatt’s sole discretion):
- 100,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points per qualifying meeting and Diamond status for two years: Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond status valid for one meeting planner for two years from the date of contract signing. To retain Diamond status after those two years, standard tier qualification requirements apply. The 100,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points are awarded per qualifying meeting. Diamond status is only valid for one qualifying planner for two years total, regardless of the number of qualifying meetings booked. Hyatt reserves the right to rescind Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points and Diamond status in the event the qualifying meetings do not actualize. If the planner is not currently a Hyatt Gold Passport member, they will need to enroll to be eligible for this reward.
- Up to 50% allowable guestroom attrition: Group production tracked and attrition calculated with up to a 50% maximum (actual percentage to be mutually agreed upon by hotel and meeting planner).
- One complimentary coffee break: Service based on number of paid guestroom nights. Includes selections of coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages and any other inclusions/snacks the hotel typically offers in their standard coffee break. Available for attendees at time and location designated by the hotel.
- One complimentary guestroom room for every 40 paid room nights.
- Complimentary pre-planning meeting for up to 5 people: Includes up to 2 room nights for up to 5 people, one meeting room, one lunch and one refreshment break throughout the day of the pre-planning meeting. Does not include transportation costs (including without limitation airfare) or costs of food and beverage (except for one lunch and refreshment break). Food and beverage options for the lunch and refreshment break are determined in hotel’s sole discretion. Alcoholic beverages not included in lunch or refreshment break.
- Complimentary staff office refreshments: Refreshments to be provided for up to 5 staff members during the official days of the meeting. Food and beverage options are determined in hotel’s sole discretion, and ultimate refreshment selections shall be agreed upon in advance by the planner and the hotel. Refreshments to include non-alcoholic beverages along with daytime snacks and morning pastries. Beverages to be kept in refrigerator in staff office if available or refreshed up to 3 times a day maximum.
- One complimentary microphone, per day: Wired or wireless microphone, based on availability.
- Complimentary or discounted high-speed internet access in meeting space: Based on need, expectations and availability. Final terms to be decided by the hotel in its sole discretion.
- 15% discount on A/V service and equipment charges: Based on standard listed price sheet with hotel A/V department or hotel contracted vendor. Discount does not apply to labor.