With the Hyatt Gold Passport Planner Rewards® program – our exclusive rewards program for meeting and event planners – there are more reasons to hold your meetings and catering/banqueting events at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide.
As a participant in the Hyatt Gold Passport Planner Rewards program, you will earn one Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus point for every eligible U.S. dollar spent on eligible meeting revenue. You can earn up to 50,000 bonus points per event. Points can be redeemed for exciting travel rewards, future meeting credits and more. Plus, every qualifying meeting or event that you have helps you earn credit toward achieving elite tier status in the Hyatt Gold Passport program, Hyatt's global loyalty program.
To take advantage of these great rewards and benefits on your next meeting or event, join Hyatt Gold Passport today.
Earning Hyatt Gold Passport Bonus Points
We make it easy to accumulate bonus points quickly with the Hyatt Gold Passport Planner Rewards program.
- Earn 1 bonus point for every eligible U.S. dollar spent on your event up to 50,000 bonus points*
- Receive bonus points for eligible dollars spent on guest rooms, meeting rooms, banquets and in-house catering
- Split your earned bonus points up to three ways to reward coworkers and colleagues who helped you plan your qualifying event
- Or earn bonus points for your company
* You can earn up to 50,000 bonus points for each qualifying meeting of 10 or more actualized guest rooms, or for each catering/banqueting event. At Hyatt hotels and resorts in Asia, personal non-meeting related catering/banqueting events may not be eligible for Hyatt Gold Passport Planner Rewards points.
ENJOY GREAT REWARDS
You can redeem your points toward free nights with no blackout dates, room upgrades, donations to established Hyatt Gold Passport charities and more. See goldpassport.com for details and complete redemption options.
For your company:
If you prefer, you can also use your points for credits on future events at Hyatt hotels.
Future Meeting Credit Points Required
|$200 Event Credit
|$400 Event Credit
|$600 Event Credit
|$800 Event Credit
|$1,000 Event Credit
To redeem Future Meeting Credit Awards, call 1 866 614 4484.
View Your Account
The more qualifying meetings and events you hold at Hyatt hotels and resorts, the more opportunities you'll receive to enjoy tremendous rewards. With Hyatt Gold Passport Planner Rewards, you can earn Hyatt Gold Passport Elite Membership status and enjoy exclusive personal travel benefits.
Hyatt Gold Passport Membership
If you are not already a Hyatt Gold Passport member, join today to participate in the Hyatt Gold Passport Planner Rewards program.
After 3 qualifying meetings or events, you will enjoy automatic upgrades to Platinum membership that lets you experience a premium level of benefits and rewards for personal travel, including point bonuses, complimentary internet and the best available room within the category booked.
After 10 qualifying meetings or events, you will experience the highest level of membership and have access to our most generous personal travel benefits, including point bonuses, complimentary internet, room upgrades to Regency Club or Grand Club, and four complimentary Suite upgrades on paid stays.
* A qualifying meeting is defined as 10 or more occupied rooms per night.
Terms & Conditions